EnterDigital is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more info on EnterDigital. You can read more about about EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with EnterDigital. They take about 2.90 MB (3040160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (635.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This info is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.11.172150
alone. You can find below a few links to other EnterDigital releases:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by EnterDigital. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 04:27:41.397