EnterDigital is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Open here
for more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more details about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.23 KB (114928 bytes) on disk and is called EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 980.47 KB (1004000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.17.112224
of EnterDigital. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by EnterDigital. Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital app will be found automatically. When you select EnterDigital in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 05:27:37.767