This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. You can read more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. EnterDigital is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.09.052140
alone. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 07:50:36.810