This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. More information about the app EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They occupy an average of 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.11.072148
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. After you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-29 13:20:33.483