EnterDigital is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Open here
for more information on EnterDigital. More details about the program EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 96.23 KB (98544 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in EnterDigital. They take 1.81 MB (1898616
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.06.022123
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. When you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 10:14:37.330