This web page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more information on EnterDigital. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's web page. EnterDigital is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is labeled EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They occupy 9.02 MB (9452968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
- utilEnterDigital(29).exe (507.23 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (393.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64(28).exe (344.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.17.212224
alone. For other EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 16:50:42.483