This page contains detailed information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. More information about EnterDigital can be seen here
. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more data about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.20.162117
of EnterDigital. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by EnterDigital. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. After you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-17 20:47:44.973