This web page contains complete information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. More information about EnterDigital can be read here
. Further information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. EnterDigital's main file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.16 MB (3313936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.86 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (646.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.21.132118
of EnterDigital. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by EnterDigital. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. When you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-04 06:40:43.310