EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more details on EnterDigital. More information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe and occupies 1.70 MB (1786608 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside EnterDigital. They occupy about 4.05 MB (4250348
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (31.76 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.19.002109
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found automatically. When you click EnterDigital in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-21 21:37:35.580