EnterDigital is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. More information on EnterDigital can be seen here
. More information about the application EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.15 MB (1208016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in EnterDigital. They take 3.31 MB (3472232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.95 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (450.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (447.23 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.21.182119
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. When you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 17:14:46.647