This page contains detailed information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. You can find out more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more information about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. Usually the EnterDigital program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.17 MB (7514904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (254.66 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (393.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2015.03.25.100408
only. For other EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-06 13:27:18.697