EnterDigital is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. You can see more info on EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2918280
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (513.23 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.06.122134
only. You can find below info on other releases of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:33:41.317