EnterDigital is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. You can see more info on EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2918280
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (513.23 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.06.122134
only. You can find below info on other releases of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:33:41.317