This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
for more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more information about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is labeled EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.12 MB (8516736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.78 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (381.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.03.033049
only. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 12:17:41.200