EnterDigital is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. You can find out more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. More information about the software EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during setup. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called EnterDigitalUninstall.exe and occupies 253.90 KB (259992 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside EnterDigital. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1319560
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.90 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (511.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.03.203108
of EnterDigital. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital releases:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-03 14:05:55.313