This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
for more info on EnterDigital. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.21.022121
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. When you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 09:38:48.093