EnterDigital is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be seen here
. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more info about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. EnterDigital is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigitalUninstall.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes circa 253.87 KB (259960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EnterDigital. They occupy about 253.87 KB (259960
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.19.152113
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program offered by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 03:58:02.707