This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more info on EnterDigital. More information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital program is placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 3.68 MB (3855040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (548.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.78 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (642.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.05.162120
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by EnterDigital. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. When you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:53:22.157