EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more data about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. EnterDigital is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EnterDigital.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EnterDigital. They take an average of 9.33 MB (9788312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.80 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (405.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe (1.16 MB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.05.062120
only. You can find below a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by EnterDigital. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. After you click EnterDigital in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 14:36:42.487