EnterDigital is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. More information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. EnterDigital.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 4.68 MB (4909896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.85 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.08.192141
only. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by EnterDigital. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 07:17:36.350