EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more facts about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. Usually the EnterDigital program is installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. The application's main executable file occupies 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is named EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of EnterDigital. They take about 4.89 MB (5126840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (647.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- EnterDigital.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.05.112117
alone. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 14:47:47.120