EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Go over here
where you can read more on EnterDigital. More details about the software EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. EnterDigital's main file takes about 64.20 KB (65736 bytes) and its name is EnterDigital.Plinx.exe.
The following executables are installed together with EnterDigital. They occupy about 1.86 MB (1945920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.88 KB)
- EnterDigital.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.04.102106
of EnterDigital. For other EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-07 22:33:56.443