EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
for more information on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more info about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.10.112146
of EnterDigital. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. When you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:50:12.687