EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
for more information on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more info about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.10.112146
of EnterDigital. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:50:12.687