EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Go over here
where you can find out more on EnterDigital. More details about the software EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder (same installation drive as Windows). EnterDigital's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. EnterDigital's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which take 8.17 MB (8571592
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (254.85 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (639.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2015.03.25.200411
only. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 02:26:08.260