EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. More information on EnterDigital can be found here
. Detailed information about EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. EnterDigitalUninstall.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes about 253.91 KB (260008 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They occupy 667.15 KB (683160
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (413.23 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.19.102112
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The publisher is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 02:34:26.090