EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. More details about the program EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. Usually the EnterDigital application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during install. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EnterDigital. They take about 3.35 MB (3514344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.84 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (457.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (451.73 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.10.30.095832
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 12:15:25.417