You can find below details on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. More info about EnterDigital can be seen here
. You can see more info related to EnterDigital at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is normally installed in the C:\PrograUserName Files\EnterDigital folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\PrograUserName Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EnterDigital's primary file takes around 381.73 KB (390896 bytes) and is named utilEnterDigital.exe.
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which take 1.50 MB (1577840
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (381.73 KB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.06.072128
only. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\PrograUserName Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 14:36:01.010