EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more facts about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. EnterDigital is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.11.122147
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. After you select EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 07:52:24.450