EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more facts about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. EnterDigital is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. EnterDigital's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. EnterDigital's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in EnterDigital. They occupy 8.15 MB (8543472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (547.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (387.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.12.032136
of EnterDigital. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. After you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-20 08:29:00.880