You can find below details on how to remove EnterDigital for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more facts about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. EnterDigital's main file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They take 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.08.092139
of EnterDigital. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital releases:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program marketed by EnterDigital. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-22 17:09:16.940