This page is about EnterDigital for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more data about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove EnterDigital. The application's main executable file is titled EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
EnterDigital is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.18 MB (4386048
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.86 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (630.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.OfSvc.exe (1.00 MB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.20.012114
alone. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by EnterDigital. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. After you click EnterDigital in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-29 22:44:14.413