EnterDigital is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more information on EnterDigital. More information about the program EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. EnterDigital's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are contained in EnterDigital. They occupy 6.80 MB (7126320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.89 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
This web page is about EnterDigital version 2014.10.30.145832
only. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by EnterDigital. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. After you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-10 12:06:23.743