EnterDigital is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Check out here
where you can get more info on EnterDigital. Detailed information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EnterDigitalUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 253.90 KB (259992 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 777.40 KB (796056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.90 KB)
The current page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.04.005631
only. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply click the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 12:54:09.673