EnterDigital is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Open here
where you can find out more on EnterDigital. Please open http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). EnterDigital's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_. EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes approximately 123.23 KB (126192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in EnterDigital. They take 2.31 MB (2423656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (540.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.11.222147
only. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application offered by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. When you select EnterDigital in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-20 03:51:20.037