You can find below details on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Go over here
for more details on EnterDigital. More details about the application EnterDigital can be found at http://enterdigital.info/support
. EnterDigital is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, regulated by the user's option. EnterDigital's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is titled EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside EnterDigital. They occupy about 3.68 MB (3855424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.92 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (627.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.02.223048
alone. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-10 18:44:33.620