EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. 7za.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to EnterDigital version 2014.11.09.102141
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program released by EnterDigital. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it exists on your system the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. After you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 23:13:26.473