EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your PCEnterDigital
. More information on EnterDigital can be seen here
. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. Usually the EnterDigital program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing EnterDigital is C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the EnterDigital's main executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
EnterDigital contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.11.09.152142
only. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by the software company EnterDigital. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EnterDigital or simply click the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital app will be found very quickly. After you click EnterDigital in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-05 20:08:19.553