EnterDigital is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. Open here
for more details on EnterDigital. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more info about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is labeled EnterDigital.BOAS.exe.
EnterDigital is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.74 MB (7069456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.86 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.05.212120
of EnterDigital. Click on the links below for other EnterDigital versions:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is a program by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EnterDigital, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the application is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 04:49:59.570