You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall EnterDigital for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. You can read more on EnterDigital or check for application updates here
. Click on http://enterdigital.info/support
to get more information about EnterDigital on EnterDigital's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall EnterDigital by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EnterDigital's primary file takes around 511.23 KB (523504 bytes) and is named updateEnterDigital.exe.
The following executable files are contained in EnterDigital. They take 2.53 MB (2656224
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (511.23 KB)
This page is about EnterDigital version 2014.10.31.003031
only. You can find below info on other versions of EnterDigital:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application by EnterDigital. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EnterDigital from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital application will be found automatically. After you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EnterDigital that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EnterDigital with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your computer, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 03:53:26.550