EnterDigital is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your systemEnterDigital
. More information on EnterDigital can be found here
. Please follow http://enterdigital.info/support
if you want to read more on EnterDigital on EnterDigital's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall EnterDigital. EnterDigitalUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.87 KB (259960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EnterDigital. They take an average of 667.10 KB (683112
bytes) on disk.
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.87 KB)
- updateEnterDigital.exe (413.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.20.112116
of EnterDigital. You can find here a few links to other EnterDigital releases:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by the software company EnterDigital. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase EnterDigital from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". If it is installed on your PC the EnterDigital program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The software company is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitaluninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EnterDigital.
8. After removing EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, nor are we saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EnterDigital supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-15 12:41:59.417