Catered to You
Catered to You is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. More data about the application Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Catered to You's main executable file and it takes about 306.23 KB (313584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Catered to You. They occupy 829.73 KB (849648
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This info is about Catered to You version 2.0.5753.24701
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by the software company Catered to You. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 23:20:07.643