Catered to You
This page contains complete information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. You can find out more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Catered to You's primary file takes about 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
The current page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5728.21031
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program marketed by the software company Catered to You. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. After you click Catered to You in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-07 20:04:55.283