Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Open here
for more information on Catered to You. You can read more about on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Catered to You's primary file takes around 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Catered to You. They take about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5765.37334
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program offered by Catered to You. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply activate the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You app will be found very quickly. When you select Catered to You in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 04:08:48.100