Catered to You
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Check out here
where you can read more on Catered to You. More data about the application Catered to You can be found at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. Catered to You is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.51 KB (313864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Catered to You. They take 830.01 KB (849928
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5797.6065
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You program will be found very quickly. After you click Catered to You in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 12:27:36.003