Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Go over here
for more information on Catered to You. You can get more details about Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Catered to You's main file takes around 323.41 KB (331168 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You is composed of the following executables which occupy 846.91 KB (867232
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Catered to You version 2.0.5779.24042
alone. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application by Catered to You. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catered to You from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Catered to You in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 14:34:21.430