Catered to You
Catered to You is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. More data about Catered to You can be read here
. You can read more about on Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 306.49 KB (313848 bytes).
Catered to You contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.99 KB (849912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5797.24074
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application offered by Catered to You. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Catered to You from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-03 15:48:54.527