Catered to You
This page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PCCatered to You
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Catered to You. You can read more about related to Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.77 KB (314128 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 830.27 KB (850192
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.77 KB)
This web page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5724.31826
only. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is a program released by Catered to You. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Catered to You in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 06:22:29.387