Catered to You
This page contains complete information on how to remove Catered to You for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. You can read more on Catered to You or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
if you want to read more on Catered to You on Catered to You's page. Catered to You is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You folder, regulated by the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Catered to You. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Catered to You. They take 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.4901
of Catered to You. For other Catered to You versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You application will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Catered to You:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Catered to You in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 11:16:46.433