Catered to You
This info is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be seen here
. Further information about Catered to You can be seen at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Catered to You directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Catered to You. They take about 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5796.22263
of Catered to You. Click on the links below for other Catered to You versions:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application marketed by the software company Catered to You. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Catered to You from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". If it is installed on your PC the Catered to You app will be found automatically. After you select Catered to You in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catered to You.
8. After uninstalling Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catered to You which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your computer, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 18:23:41.023