Catered to You
Catered to You is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Catered to You from your systemCatered to You
. Further information on Catered to You can be found here
. You can see more info about Catered to You at http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Catered to You by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Catered to You's main file takes around 306.23 KB (313576 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Catered to You installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.73 KB (849640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.23 KB)
This page is about Catered to You version 2.0.5749.35493
only. You can find below info on other releases of Catered to You:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by the software company Catered to You. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Catered to You from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Catered to You or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catered to You". The Catered to You app will be found very quickly. After you select Catered to You in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The software company is: http://www.cateredtoyousoftware.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, nor are we saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catered to You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 11:43:17.810