Catered to You
This web page is about Catered to You for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Catered to You from your computerCatered to You
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Catered to You. You can see more info about Catered to You at http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Catered to You is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Catered to You. They occupy about 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5779.33046
of Catered to You. You can find here a few links to other Catered to You releases:
...click to view all...
Catered to You is an application released by Catered to You. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Catered to You is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Catered to You using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catered to You or simply click the Search field and type in "Catered to You". If it exists on your system the Catered to You application will be found automatically. When you select Catered to You in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Catered to You, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Catered to You:
- The publisher is: http://www.cateredtwoyou.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Catered to You\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Catered to You.
8. After removing Catered to You, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catered to You that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Catered to You with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Catered to You by Catered to You from your PC, we are not saying that Catered to You by Catered to You is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Catered to You in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-29 11:15:18.560